Cheesy ham and garlic sandwich bake is easy enough for your kids to make, and so delicious adults will love it!
You guys, isn’t it nice to have a few simple meals that you can keep everything you need on hand, and whip up in minutes? That is what this meal is. The ingredients are simple, and likely things you already have, or can keep in your freezer, which means you can pull them out at a moment’s notice, and dinner is eazy peazy!
I have been trying to create more meals that my kids can make. I want them to be comfortable in the kitchen, confident in their abilities, plus I just want some help around here. And letting my 10 year old make dinner means I don’t have to. This recipe is awesome because it is so simple, but offers great flavors, and very little mess. You just need Rhodes Garlic Butter Rolls, some lunch meat, cheese, and some spices. And boy does it turn out yummy.
I love serving it with a big old green salad and some fresh sliced fruit. Which means eating it on a blanket in the backyard is totally acceptable!
Did I mention how yummy this cream cheese, garlicky-dill spread is? It makes this sandwich anything but run of the mill!
And so simple to make to. Just slice.
Spread this amazing concoction over the top.
Add your ham and cheese. And bake to perfection!
This is a meal the whole family will love, and it is easy customize to your family preference.
5 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 pan 9 count Rhodes Warm N Serv Garlic Butter Rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp dill weed (depending on preference)
- 1/3 lb of deli sliced ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Allow rolls to defrost for 10 minutes, then take partially frozen rolls out of the pan. Cut rolls horizontally, and put back in foil pan. By keeping them partially frozen they are super easy to cut without smushing the rolls.
- Mix cream cheese, minced garlic, and dill together, stirring well. Taste, and adjust to your preference.
- Spread cream cheese mixture across the rolls, and then layer on the ham and cheese.
- Place the top layer of the rolls back on.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes, until cheese melts. Enjoy!