NOT ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS RIGHT NOW! CHECK BACK LATER
We love guest posts! We know that many people have valuable information, recipes, and ideas to share, and are happy to be the place where you do it. However, we do have some rules/guidelines we would like followed.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post to be featured here on Eazy Peazy Mealz, use the “Contact Us” form to send request.
Post must follow these guidelines:
- Your post must be original content, not spun.
- Your post must have never been published before on the Internet
- You must agree to not publish the post anywhere else (as in, it can’t be posted your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs)
- You may include one link to your site/blog in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Articles can include non self-serving useful and relevant links, however, none in the first paragraph. If these appear to be spammy in nature, the post will be rejected.
- Grammar and proper spelling required — US / English — geared to US readers.
- No profanity or inappropriate content. We are a family site!
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that I can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (remember, do not spam keywords there, or I will reject the post).
- Please include at least one photo to be used in the post!
Once we receive your submission, we will review it, and if approved, we will schedule it, and let you know when you can expect it to appear!
Get EZPZ Updates In Your Inbox!