I love Asian inspired meals, they are always super fast and easy to make, and they are also pretty tasty. My kids loved this one! I was shocked. As soon as they saw it, they sat at the table, and they all ate every bite. Dinner success. And it came together very quickly.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 Tbs Garlic, minced
- 1 chicken breast, diced small
- 1 zucchini, diced small
- 1 yellow squash, diced small
- 1/2 a large red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 cup small chopped broccoli
- 1/2 a package lo mein noodles
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 Tbs water
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Start by sauteeing your garlic
- Then add your chicken to the pan, and cook partially.
- Add in vegetables, except broccoli.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook noodles according to package directions.
- When noodles are done, add broccoli to pan.
- Strain noodles and stir into pan (wok).
- Add in oyster sauce, and garlic salt stir well
- Serve hot!
Start with your garlic.
Add in your chicken.
Start boiling your water, and chopping your vegetables.
Add your vegetables in. Put the garlic salt and oyster sauce in, as well as a couple of TBS of water.
Cook for a few minutes, and cook your noodles.
Don’t worry if the bottom is starting to brown, it adds a beautiful color and flavor to your dish.
When noodles are almost done, add in your broccoli, then drain noodles.
Add in your noodles, remove from heat, and stir it all up.
Serve hot, and enjoy!