Easy Taco Meal Prep Bowls with flavorful salsa verde ground beef, corn, tomatoes, black beans, brown rice, and cilantro. A quick and easy meal prep option that is filling, flavorful, and delicious.
Life has a way of being hectic, so I need quick and easy meal prep options in the fridge and ready to grab for both myself and my husband, as well as our kids. My kids lead active lives, with basketball, gymnastics, and other practices taking up many of our evenings, having a quick meal solution for them is essential. Not to mention how much I love having a quick grab and go lunch option for busy work days.
If you are anything like me, you know how convenient and awesome it is to have delicious food at your fingertips, and not have a lot of work or mess to prepare it. I recently made:
They were so convenient to have on hand, and such a hit with the hubs and kids I just keep making them. These salsa verde beef taco meal prep bowls are definitely our favorite though, and they take literally 15 minutes to make, and taste soooo good reheated. I might even say they taste better because all those flavors have a chance to meld.
Meal Prep Suggestions:
- Customize to fit your favorite flavor profiles. If you love onions, add them. If you hate corn, leave it off.
- Don’t add avocado until you are ready to serve, it will oxidize and turn brown.
- This makes 8 servings, you could just make 4-5 and use the rest of the beef in a taco soup.
- If you don’t want to eat the same thing every day, meal prep with friends, and swap.
- Great containers make a difference, and you don’t need something expensive either. These are my favorite glass container option. And these are my favorite disposable (but reusable) option.
- If you don’t like warm tomatoes and cilantro, just scoop them off before heating, and add them back on after. It takes 5 seconds!
- Find other great meal prep ideas in this meal prep cookbook with 150 recipes.
Pin to your MEAL PREP board on Pinterest:
Get EZPZ Updates In Your Inbox!