These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are the perfect holiday treat to bring to your next cookie exchange! They’re a little bit sweet and a little bit tart to give it some great flavors!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Dessert board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hey guys! Sam back from The Culinary Compass! I’m excited to bring you these awesome White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies that are perfect for all of your holiday festivities this year! They’ve got the great sweet and creamy white chocolate chips with some tart dried cranberries which pair for a perfect cookie.
Ever since someone introduced me to a white chocolate and cranberry combination, I am sure to make it every chance I get. Usually that’s more around the holidays, but I am totally on board for bring this around all year long.
Throw them in the middle of a great sugar cookie dough and you’ve got a recipe you’ll be coming back to again and again!
I adore how fluffy the dough is. I intentionally leave the cookie sizes a little big to leave the middle of the cookie just as fluffy as the dough. The outside will give you that tiny bit of crunch you need along with the chocolate chips.
The dough itself isn’t too sweet and, once done, reminds me of a scone with most of the sweetness coming from the fun goodies inside! It makes a great base if white chocolate and cranberries aren’t your thing.
I made these with a larger cookie scoop so I ended up getting about 18 cookies out of this recipe. If you need more, cut back to about one tablespoon and drop the time in the oven to about 12-15 minutes.
Keep an eye to make sure you take them out when they’re lightly golden brown either way! Leaving them too long gives them a crunchy outside which, sometimes, isn’t a bad thing.
Yields 18-24 cookies
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with a hand mixer for 30 seconds. Add in sugar and beat until fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a small bowl to combine. Pour in slowly into wet mixture and mix on low until combined. Fold in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scooper or about 2 tablespoons of dough and place on a silicone mat or parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes until cookies have golden brown edges. Enjoy!
Pin to your COOKIES board: