One thing you can never have enough of in your recipe arsenal is quick and easy meals that are healthy and delicious. This fits the bill. It whips up fast, on the stove top, no special anything needed! Feel free to add in extra veggies!
30 Minute Chicken Pasta BowlPrint Pin Rate
- 2 chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes or smaller
- 5 mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tbs garlic minced
- 5 sweet mini peppers
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbs olive oil or chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup dry orzo pasta
- Heat water for cooking orzo in a medium sized saucepan, and cook orzo according to package directions
- Heat a medium sized saute pan on medium-high heat
- Add oil to pan and wait for it to get warm, put garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly
- Add chicken and seasonings
- Add in mushrooms and peppers
- Cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender
- When chicken is finished, and orzo is done cooking and drained, add tomatoes and green onions to chicken mixture. Stir well and serve immediately. You can stir in orzo as well to coat it with pan juices.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.