I LOVE tacos! I mean seriously obsessed. I make them Every.Single.Week! Why? Because they are just so tasty. And I always make them on my griddle. It is my favorite way.
Last week I made crockpot BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs, and they were really good, but I had a ton left, so I thought, “What better way to use my leftovers than tacos?” These particular tacos were pretty amazing if I do say so myself.
I used the BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs which I cooked in my crockpot with a homemade BBQ sauce. Then I used Gouda Cheese! I mean talk about a flavor powerhouse. I used some cabbage mix (coleslaw mix without any sauce), some homemade guacamole, corn tortillas, and some salsa. That was it, so simple, but so darn good-a!
BBQ Pork Rib Gouda Griddle TacosPrint Pin Rate
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups BBQ pork ribs cut small
- 1 cup Gouda cheese I just cut 12 slices off my large block
- 2 cups cole slaw mix
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- Put tortillas on griddle heated to 300 degrees
- Add cheese, when it starts to melt, top with already heated BBQ rib meat.
- Fold in half with spatula, and cook for an additional minute on each side to melt cheese and crisp up outside
- Remove from griddle stuff with coleslaw, guacamole, and salsa
- Enjoy immediately.
Of course, you can always top these with some sour cream, olives, cheeses, cilantro, onions, or whatever you like. For me, tacos are usually about using up what I have, adding a powerful flavor punch with a great cheese or a sauce of some kind. Simple, delicious, comes together in minutes.
Don’t miss a recipe, “like” us on Facebook, follow on IG (@EZPZMEALZ) or subscribe in the sidebar!