I LOVE tacos! I mean seriously obsessed. I make them Every.Single.Week! Why? Because they are just so tasty. And I always make them on my griddle. It is my favorite way.
Last week I made crockpot BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs, and they were really good, but I had a ton left, so I thought, “What better way to use my leftovers than tacos?” These particular tacos were pretty amazing if I do say so myself.
I used the BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs which I cooked in my crockpot with a homemade BBQ sauce. Then I used Gouda Cheese! I mean talk about a flavor powerhouse. I used some cabbage mix (coleslaw mix without any sauce), some homemade guacamole, corn tortillas, and some salsa. That was it, so simple, but so darn good-a!
BBQ Pork Rib Gouda Griddle TacosPrint Pin Rate
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups BBQ pork ribs cut small
- 1 cup Gouda cheese I just cut 12 slices off my large block
- 2 cups cole slaw mix
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- Put tortillas on griddle heated to 300 degrees
- Add cheese, when it starts to melt, top with already heated BBQ rib meat.
- Fold in half with spatula, and cook for an additional minute on each side to melt cheese and crisp up outside
- Remove from griddle stuff with coleslaw, guacamole, and salsa
- Enjoy immediately.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Of course, you can always top these with some sour cream, olives, cheeses, cilantro, onions, or whatever you like. For me, tacos are usually about using up what I have, adding a powerful flavor punch with a great cheese or a sauce of some kind. Simple, delicious, comes together in minutes.
Don’t miss a recipe, “like” us on Facebook, follow on IG (@EZPZMEALZ) or subscribe in the sidebar!