When we cruise my favorite thing to do is get breakfast at the omelet station. I love asking for all the healthy veggies. And I love making them at home too. My mother in law bought me a great omelet pan just so I can make my favorite omelets. This is my clean eating omelet. It has no cheese, tons of veggies, and is topped with pico and avocado.
Here’s the skinny on how to make it:
- 1 zucchini
- 2 pieces of turkey bacon diced optional
- 2 mini sweet peppers
- Any other veggies of choice
- 6- 8 eggs
- Seasonings: Cracked pepper salt, onion powder, granulated garlic
- 1 handful of grape tomatoes
- 1/4 onion diced small
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Put some water in the bottom of a fry pan, and put chopped up vegetables and turkey bacon in. Cook fully.
- In an omelet pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Put veggies in bottom of the pan.
- Crack eggs into separate bowl, and use a fork to whip them up so they are nice and scrambled. Feel free to season with cracked pepper, onion powder, or granulated garlic.
- Pour eggs over so they are just covering the vegetables.
- Let cook for a few minutes, then push the eggs in and tip so that the runny eggs on top run into the sides.
- Let cook for about 30 seconds, then flip.
- Remove from pan when no longer runny, then top with pico and avocado and enjoy!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.