This is such a simple recipe, but fast and tasty, and a great option when you don’t have burger patties, but want cheeseburger flavor. I love to use the bread and butter flavored pickles, the sandwich stacker kind. I grill up my wrap on the griddle, then cut it in half and insert a pickle into each half, a tomato slice, onion, etc. Or you can serve it with the extras on top. Either way it is delicious!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cups colby jack cheese
- 4 Flour tortillas
- Pickle slices
- Brown hamburger with Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt
- Assemble by lying tortilla flat, scoop meat mixture in middle, top meat mixture with cheese, and fold edges up to create a wrap up.
- Freeze at this point if making a freezer meal.
- When ready to eat, cook on griddle set to 350 for 2-3 minutes per side or bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Serve with pickles, lettuce, tomato, onions, or toppings/fillings of choice.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.