This post is sponsored by Jot Coffee, all opinions are my own.
Iced Vanilla Latte
Indulge in the rich, creamy taste of a homemade iced vanilla latte. Made with just 3 simple ingredients: milk or oat milk, Jot Coffee, and vanilla syrup, served over ice. This iced vanilla latte is the perfect pick-me-up on a warm day, a great start to the morning, and even a fun indulgence.
Making a homemade iced vanilla latte is really so easy and with Jot Coffee, it is ready in moments (literally under 30 seconds)! It can be made without a machine of any kind, or any special equipment. And the flavor can’t be beat. Be your own barista, and make this creamy, sweet, refreshing ice vanilla latte at home.
Serve it with a White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake for a really special morning!
Why Make this Iced Vanilla Latte at Home?
Not only is this iced vanilla latte more delicious than any you get at a coffee shop, it is also totally budget friendly.
A cheaper, better tasting alternative to the lattes you get after waiting in long lines or drive thru windows is something to celebrate. You won’t go back to any other version…it’s just that good.
What is an Iced Vanilla Latte Made of?
An iced latte is a fun, cold variation of a traditional latte. An iced latte typically includes espresso/coffee, cold milk, and ice. Then you can include flavored syrups, such as vanilla or caramel! The added syrup increases sweetness and adds flavor.
So it is only 3 ingredients:
- Milk (oat, almond, whole…you pick)
- Bold Coffee or Espresso. Jot Coffee is perfect for this.
- Vanilla Syrup
Note: For the creamiest texture use whole milk. The best dairy-free option for flavor and creaminess is oat milk.
Why Jot Coffee?
Jot is the new way to do coffee. It is pure coffee made from filtered water and coffee beans. Pure coffee, but in an entirely new way. And it could not be easier to use.
Jot has changed my mornings, simplifying life, and has been the perfect addition to my morning routine. Here’s why:
- No Tools Needed. There is no equipment or expertise required. It literally comes ready to use, and is so simple.
- Great Quality and Taste. It tastes great, and is perfect every time. Jot is the purest form of coffee available. The coffee is extracted from the beans to create a liquid 20x more concentrated than traditional coffee. It is so pure, you only need one tablespoon to create whatever kind of coffee you want. So with just one tablespoon (and the preparation of your choice) you have barista-quality coffee in seconds, whether you want espresso, cold brew, Americano, cappuccino, mocha, or like I enjoy, an iced vanilla oat milk latte.
- Quick. Making my own vanilla oat latte at home for a fraction of the time and price of the coffee shop is perfection. It takes about 15-30 seconds to make this at home, which is huge while juggling the schedules and morning chaos of 4 children.
- Versatile and Customizable. Jot coffee offers unmatched versatility. With the same bottle (which olds 14 servings), you can go for hot, cold, black, latte, etc. Make it how you want it. This also means I cant meet the coffee preferences of everyone in my home with the same bottle of Jot. And it doesn’t just have to be for drinks. You can use it in things like Chocolate Cake (Classic) for a more enhanced chocolate flavor.
- Economical: Jot offers free delivery to your doorstep, and great coffee at a fraction of the price per cup.
- Original. Easy drinking with an infinitely versatile smooth and balanced profile.
- Dark. Bold and everything you expect from classically nuanced dark roast profile.
- Rotating Exclusives.There is always something new to try with the Jot line of seasonal rotating exclusive coffees – available only to subscribers.
How to Make a Vanilla Latte?
An iced vanilla latte provides a bold coffee flavor, with a creamy texture from the milk, and a hint of sweetness from the vanilla syrup. And you can customize the ratios to your preference, but making it is simple.
Mix the following together in a large glass with ice.
- 6-8 ounces of liquid (milk, almond milk, half and half)
- 1 ounce of Vanilla Syrup
- 1 Tbs of Jot Coffee
Stir it all together and enjoy!
How Many Pumps of Vanilla in a Latte?
At most coffee shops, a vanilla latte has 3-4 pumps of vanilla. That is too much for me. My advice is add more or less syrup per your personal tastes. I like 1 tablespoon, but I also like a more bold coffee flavor. So adjust the vanilla syrup to your preference.
Toppings and Variations
If you want to take your homemade iced vanilla latte to the next level, have some fun with these toppings and variations.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Use almond or oat milk instead of cow’s milk for a non-dairy option.
- Add caramel or chocolate sauce.
- Add another flavor of syrup! Such as hazelnut or caramel for a fun change on the iced vanilla latte.
- Add an additional shot of espresso for coffee for a vanilla latte macchiato.
- Add matcha powder to make a matcha vanilla latte
- Add cinnamon or nutmeg for a little fun spice to your iced vanilla latte
- Replace vanilla syrup with vanilla bean paste for a more intense vanilla flavor.
Use my unique code to order Jot coffee concentrate and get a FREE welcome gift.
Iced Vanilla Latte
- 6-8 ounces Milk oat, whole, or almond
- 1 ounce Vanilla Syrup sugar-free
- 1 Tablespoon Jot Original or Dark
- In a tall glass filled 3/4 the way with ice, pour in milk, vanilla syrup, and Jot coffee concentrate
- Stir to mix together
- Serve immediately
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Leave a Reply