This is a pretty tasty glazed salmon. If you are in the mood for something that is asian themed and simple to make, this is the winner. Yum! (Don’t mind the burned parts in the picture, I got busy with kids and totally forgot to pull it out of the oven. It still tasted amazing, but ummm, not so pretty in the picture. Whoops!)
Oriental Glazed Salmon
- 1/3 c soy sauce or Braggs Amino Acids
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 T Orange Juice
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 2 Salmon pieces
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to broil on high
- Mix all glaze ingredients together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Line a baking sheet, and place salmon portions on sheet.
- Use 1/3 of the prepared glaze and brush over the salmon
- Broil in preheated oven for about 5 minutes (longer if you use a thick piece of salmon, shorter if a thinner piece)
- Remove from oven, flip salmon over and glaze the other side with 1/3 of the glaze
- Broil 3 more minutes or until cooked through
- Remove from oven, let sit for 5 minutes
- Top with remaining glaze and garnish with lemon, serve immediately
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Mix your glaze.
Put your salmon on a lined baking dish.
Cover with glaze.
Broil 5 minutes each side, flipping between and re-glazing.