The best ever homemade Raspberry Lemonade. Refresh your senses with the zesty delight of fresh sweet raspberries and tangy lemons, crafted to invigorate your taste buds and quench your thirst.
This vibrant lemonade is full of bold flavors that will transport you to sunny orchards and picnics in the park. The fresh lemons and raspberries just take it over the top. And did I mention how easy it is to make? Just a few simple ingredients.
This raspberry lemonade is hands down my favorite summer beverage because it is
- Simple to make.
- Delightfully refreshing.
- Summer in a glass.
What You Need to Make Raspberry Lemonade
Making this recipe is eazy peazy and ingredients are easy to find, you really only need a few things:
- Mint (optional)
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade
Making this homemade lemonade is simple, and every sip is a celebration of sunny days and carefree moments, so let’s look at just how easy it is :
Step One: Blend Raspberries with Water
Make a raspberry puree by blending 12 ounces of raspberries with half a cup of water until smooth. You can strain at this point to remove the seeds if you want.
Step Two: Make Lemonade
I use this recipe for Homemade Lemonade and make up the simple syrup and juice the lemons, but you can make it however you want. Or use a lemonade that is already made that you enjoy.
Step Three: Combine
Take your lemonade and the raspberry puree and stir it together. Put it in a beverage dispenser so it is ready to be served.
When ready to serve, serve over ice in high ball glasses! Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
This recipe is so perfect for summer and I love pairing it with:
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips to help you make delicious raspberry lemonade:
- Fresh Ingredients: Opt for fresh, ripe raspberries and juicy lemons to ensure maximum flavor. The quality of the ingredients directly impacts the taste of your lemonade.
- Blended Raspberries: To extract the maximum flavor from the raspberries, you are going to blend them together with a little bit of water before adding them to the lemonade. This will help you get maximum flavor.
- Freshly Squeezed Lemons: Make your own lemonade with freshly squeezed lemons. Fresh lemons offer a brighter and more vibrant flavor. Roll the lemons on a countertop with your hand, and slightly warm them before juicing to get the most juice yield.
- Simple Syrup: Make your own simple syrup for the best lemonade. And let it cool before adding it to your mixture.
- Strain the Raspberry Puree: I like it both ways, but if you prefer a smoother texture, strain the muddled raspberries to remove the seeds before adding them to the lemonade.
- Adjust Sweetness and Tartness: I always say when cooking or making anything, adjust to your preference, so taste your lemonade as you go and adjust the sweetness and tartness to your liking. If it’s too sweet, add more lemon juice. If it’s too tart, add a little more simple syrup.
- Garnish: Enhance the visual appeal of your homemade raspberry lemonade by garnishing with fresh raspberries, lemon slices, and mint leaves.
- Serve Over Ice and Enjoy: Pour your raspberry lemonade into tall glasses filled with ice and serve it chilled. Do not add the ice to your lemonade dispenser as this can dilute the lemonade. Instead, chill it as your serve it.
Make Ahead and Storage
Because this recipe uses fresh ingredients it is best made fresh. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days without compromising the flavors.
Make according to directions and refrigerate in an airtight container.
This lemonade does freeze well, so you can also freeze up to 2 months. Thaw and enjoy when ready.
Other Great Recipes:
- 1 recipe Homemade Lemonade or 8 cups prepared Lemonade
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- ½ cup water
- Mint for garnish
- Prepare lemonade according to the directions for homemade lemonade, set aside
- Reserve a ¼ cup fresh raspberries and some lemon slices to put in pitcher or glasses for garnish.
- Add the raspberries to a blender with ½ cup water. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a pitcher through a fine strainer or sieve.
- Finish: Add the lemonade to the pitcher and stir to combine. Add fresh raspberries and lemon slices to make pretty. Garnish glasses with fresh mint
- You can add ice to the pitcher or pour the lemonade over cups of ice to avoid having it dilute.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Lemonade board on Pinterest: