- 1 pkg Egg noodles/Soba noodles
- 2 tbs Soy sauce
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tbs Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha/Chilli sauce
- 1 cup Cabbage chopped
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 carrot
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger minced
- salt to taste
- Boil noodles as per instructions on packaging, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add minced ginger and stir.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry until tender.
- Add in cooked noodles.
- Add in the sauce, and mix to coat the noodles and vegetables.
- Cook 5 more mins, and serve hot