- 1 pkg Egg noodles/Soba noodles
- 2 tbs Soy sauce
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tbs Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha/Chilli sauce
- 1 cup Cabbage chopped
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 carrot
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger minced
- salt to taste
- Boil noodles as per instructions on packaging, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add minced ginger and stir.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry until tender.
- Add in cooked noodles.
- Add in the sauce, and mix to coat the noodles and vegetables.
- Cook 5 more mins, and serve hot
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Free Weekly Meal Plan
Get a FREE weekly meal plan sent to your inbox, with shopping list! And the occasional update!