Not-Too Spicy Turkey Stroganoff
An easy to make, flavorful Turkey Stroganoff that comes together in under 30 minutes, making it an ideal back-to-school and weeknight meal.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 lb Honeysuckle White Italian Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 a large yellow onion chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup chicken or turkey stock
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream optional
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbs Onion Soup Mix
- Pepper to taste
- Dry parsley for garnish
- 1-12 ounce package Egg Noodles, cooked according to package directions
Fill a large pot with water and cook egg noodles according to package directions.
While noodles are cooking, heat a large saute pan and heat the oil
Finely chop the onion, and cook it in the olive oil until translucent, about 1-2 minutes.
Add in ground turkey, and brown (4-5 minutes)
Once browned add in chicken or turkey stock, onion soup mix, and cream of mushroom soup.
Then add in the heavy whipping cream, and milk, and the sour cream (optional).
Stir well, and let simmer until thickened and noodles are done cooking (2-3 minutes)
Serve over egg noodles, garnish with parsley.
Calories: 1596kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 121g | Fat: 109g | Saturated Fat: 49g | Cholesterol: 490mg | Sodium: 1889mg | Potassium: 2125mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 2775IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 389mg | Iron: 4.2mg