Cheesy Turkey Zucchini Casserole
A cheese turkey or chicken and zucchini casserole, full of flavor, and very easy to make.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 6 ounce box of stuffing mix Stove Top, Turkey
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 medium zucchini chopped into cubes
- 3 cups cooked and cubed turkey breast or use Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken
- 10.75 ounce Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a large bowl combine the stuffing and melted butter, and stir.
Mix Cream of Mushroom soup, cheese, heavy whipping cream, and pepper together to make a sauce mixture
Cube turkey/chicken and put in the bowl with the sauce mixture
Add in the zucchini and pepper
Add in half of the stuffing mixture, reserve the other half for the top.
Stir well until ingredients are combined
Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan, and top with the other half of the stuffing.
Bake, uncovered for 40-50 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
Calories: 844kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 96g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 301mg | Sodium: 1832mg | Potassium: 1481mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1290IU | Vitamin C: 24.8mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 4.2mg