Burger Wraps Lettuce Wraps
Fun, super easy, and perfectly flavorful tailgating party foods: Burger wraps and lettuce wraps! Ideal for game time.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 2 Ball Park® Flame Grilled Beef Pattys
- 1 can crescent dough
- 2 slices of cheese of choice
- 1 Tbs ketchup approx, adjust according to preference
- 1/2 Tbs mustard approx, adjust according to preference
- 1 Tbs relish approx, adjust according to preference
- 6 slices of Jalapenos pickles, etc. (approx, adjust according to preference)
- 6 boston lettuce leaves
- 12 Tyson® Any'Tizer Boneless Wyngz Honey BBQ flavor
- 12 grape tomatoes sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 sweet mini peppers sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Honey BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Ranch dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Unroll the crescent dough and divide it in half.
Place a Ball Park® Flame Grilled Beef Patty into the center of each piece of dough
Top with the cheese and the condiments of choice
Wrap the extra dough around the topped burger patty
Bake in preheated oven for 17-20 minutes, until dough is golden brown and baked through.
Bake Tyson® Any'Tizer Boneless Wyngz according to package directions
Wash lettuce leaves
Top lettuce with 2 Tyson® Any'Tizer Boneless Wyngz, some tomatoes, green onion, cilantro, and mini peppers.
Drizzle dressing over top if desired.
Calories: 892kcal | Carbohydrates: 120g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 1778mg | Potassium: 1371mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 6785IU | Vitamin C: 375.5mg | Calcium: 306mg | Iron: 7.1mg