A flavorful tomato and spice mocktail, the not so bloody mary, or virgin Michelada!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 4 cups Clamato®
- 1 tsp. hot sauce more or less to taste
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lime juice fresh is best
- 2 garlic cloves minced and ground into paste (or just buy garlic paste)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Tajín seasoning garnish for the rim
- 1 fresh lime for rimming the glass
- Green olives cocktail onions, cherry tomatoes, sweet mini peppers, celery, and limes for garnish
Take the Tajín and sprinkle it on a small plate.
Rub a slice of lime around the rim of the glass and then press the rim in the Tajín to salt the rim.
Mix Clamato®, garlic paste, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, black pepper, and soy sauce in a large pitcher.
Fill glasses with ice, add Michelada mixture.
Garnish with a skewer of green olives, cocktail onions, cherry tomato, and sweet mini peppers, a stalk of celery, and a lime.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 676mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1180IU | Vitamin C: 60.9mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1.6mg