Coconut Vanilla Banana Bread
Easy and delicious, this coconut vanilla banana bread requires no mixer to make, and is absolutely delicious and protein packed.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 1 loaf
- 3 ripe bananas mashed with a fork
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Whey Vanilla and Coconut Water
- 1 egg whisked with a fork
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut for top optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mash your banana with a fork, in a large mixing bowl.
In a small cup whisk an egg with a fork.
Add egg to banana mixture along with all other ingredients excepted coconut shreds
Grease a glass loaf pan (1 lb size), and pour mixture into it.
Sprinkle sweetened shredded coconut over top, and lightly press into the top
Bake for approximately 1 hour, until lightly browned and knife inserted in center comes out clean
Remove from oven and turn onto a cooling rack
Let cool completely before serving