Sticky BBQ Pork Kabobs
Sticky BBQ Pork Kabobs: Simple Pork Kabobs marinade in delicious BBQ flavor and grilled to perfection. Tender and Juicy pieces of pork speared on a kabob perfectly grilled and seasoned. Sweet and savory pork that melts in your mouth.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 Smithfield Slow Smoked Mesquite Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet cut into 1 inch cubes
- 32 pieces Pineapple 1/2 inch thick cored, and cut into bite sized chunks.
- 32 chunks of red onion 1/2 inch thick chunks
- 1-2 red peppers cut into 32-1 inch square pieces
- 1-2 green peppers cut into 32- 1 inch square pieces
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 8- skewers
Assemble skewers by threading pork and other ingredients onto each skewer in this order:
Pork, red pepper, onion, pineapple, green pepper, pork, red pepper, onion, pineapple, green pepper, pork, red pepper, onion, pineapple, green pepper, pork, red pepper, onion, pineapple, green pepper, pork
Repeat with the other skewers until you have all 8.
When ready to cook, start your grill with temperature set to 450 degrees F (High) and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Arrange the skewers on the grill grate and grill, turning once, for about 8 minutes per side, or until the pork is mostly cooked through.
Brush skewers with BBQ sauce and cook additional 2 minutes until sauce is caramelizing and pork is cooked through.
Transfer the skewers to a platter or plates and serve immediately with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 803mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 65.5mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 1.2mg