Mojo Citrus Marinade
A citrus and spice marinade that offers the flavors of Cuba in a simple marinade perfect for chicken or pork. With garlic, cilantro, and onion, mixed with orange and lime!
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced garlic minced or 1 large garlic clove roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon red onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Add all ingredients to a jar or bowl.
Shake or whisk together.
Pour over chicken or pork in a container or zip top bag.
Marinate for 4-12 hours depending on cut of meat.
Calories: 20kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 17.1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg