Buffalo Chicken Dip
This creamy buffalo chicken dip is loaded with buffalo chicken, and great with crackers, celery, or even on top of pizza.
- 1 pound shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 16 ounces Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce such as Frank's Red Hot(R)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 lb celery a single bunch, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- Crackers for dipping
In a skillet over medium heat, mix together hot sauce and butter.
Add chicken, and toss to coat. Set aside.
In a separate bowl stir together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and blue cheese dressing and half the shredded cheddar cheese.
Spread cream cheese mixture across the bottom of a sprayed baking dish, top with chicken, and sprinkle top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes in 350 degree oven, until cheese is melty and everything is heated through and bubbly.
Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Calories: 534kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 159mg | Sodium: 1509mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1465IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 1mg