Santa Fe Salad
This Santa Fe salad is quick, easy, and hearty. It's a classic your family will love.
- 1 cup Fresh Gourmet Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips
- 1/2 cup Crispy Onions lightly salted
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup colby jack cheese cubed
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup olives sliced
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans or black beans
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup Salsa your favoirte
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 head romaine leaf lettuce washed and chopped
- Salsa or ranch dressing
Wash and chop lettuce, set aside,
Cook ground beef by browning in a saute pan with 1/3 c salsa and garlic powder.
Slice, chop, and dice all other ingredients.
Assemble salad according to preference
Top with ranch dressing or salsa
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 490mg | Potassium: 545mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 429IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 2mg