Greek Cucumber Salad
Greek cucumber salad has smooth feta, hearty olives, sweet fresh tomatoes and crispy cucumbers tossed with a lovely Greek dressing!
- 1 cucumber cut into rounds and halved
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup feta chunked up
- 1/3 cup green olives pimento stuffed
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Mix together the dressing ingredients and marinade olives and feta in it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes
Chop your cucumbers into rounds, then halve each round
Put cucumber and tomatoes in a bowl. And add the dressing.
Spoon the feta chunks and olives over the cucumbers and tomatoes. Then toss lightly so feta stays intact.