White cake cupcakes, topped with a light and creamy vanilla buttercream, and decorated for spring!
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- White Cake from I Am Baker turned into Cupcakes.
Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- 4 cups confectioners sugar sifted
- 1 cup room temperature salted butter
- 3 Tbs heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 drops food coloring of choice I used green
- Chocolate eggs
- Edible Grass
Bake cupcakes according to directions. And let cool completely.
Make sure butter is room temp, do not microwave, plan head and pull butter out of the fridge, then cream it together with half the confectioners sugar in a large bowl so it does not make a big mess.
Add in the rest of the ingredients, and whip it all together.
Put in icing bag and pipe onto cupcakes.
Top with garnish.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 4mg | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 7mg