Zucchini Noodle Shrimp Scampi
Zoodle Shrimp Scampi is healthy, delicious, and so easy to make. This is our favorite quick dinner made with zucchini noodles, and topped with a shrimp scampi!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp medium, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup seafood stock or chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 lemon zested
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini 4 medium-sized, spiralized
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan grated
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
Remove shrimp from pan.
Stir in stock and lemon juice and zest; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes until tender.
Add shrimp back in, and remove from heat.
Top with parmesan and basil and parsley.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 302mg | Sodium: 1040mg | Potassium: 646mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 745IU | Vitamin C: 66.9mg | Calcium: 251mg | Iron: 3.5mg