Charcoal cooked ribeye beef steak, flavorful chimichurri spread, and the perfect Father’s Day gift idea!
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs oregano finely chopped, fresh is best
- 4-6 garlic cloves crushed
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons Aji Molido Crushed red pepper, if you can, go to an Argentine market to get the authentic stuff, otherwise any crushed red pepper will do
- Salt and pepper to taste
Finely chop the parsley and oregano, and mince garlic and put in a small bowl.
Stir olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and aji molida together, taste, and adjust seasonings as needed.
Stir with parsley mixture
Serve immediately, or refrigerate (will keep about 2 days)
Calories: 1503kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 162g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 340mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2850IU | Vitamin C: 55.8mg | Calcium: 223mg | Iron: 6.6mg