Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Midweek meals just easier and tastier with this chicken cordon bleu pizza. Made with a Stonefire crust, Jones Dairy Farms Canadian Bacon, pre-cooked grilled chicken, alfredo, mozzarella and parsley. It is easy, tasty, and something the whole family will love
- 2 Stonefire Flatbread crusts of pizza rounds
- 1/2 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 cups fully cooked grilled chicken strips
- 5 slices Jones Dairy Farms Canadian Bacon
- 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Assemble pizza by layering on alfredo, chicken, canadian bacon, mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of parsley.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melty
Slice and enjoy!
Calories: 815kcal | Carbohydrates: 98g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 1819mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 363mg | Iron: 6mg