Smores Overnight French Toast Casserole
A chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker french toast casserole with a marshmallow drizzle.
- 3 cups french bread cut into cubes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow
- 1/4 cup crushed Graham Crackers 1 1/2 sheets Graham Crackers, pulverized in a blender or food processor
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chip
- 1/4 cup Marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tbs milk (depending on desired consistency
- 1 tsp vanilla
Spray an 8 x 4 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray
Cut frenchbread into cubes and place into loaf pan
In a bowl mix eggs and TruMoo together, and pour over the top of the bread.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers over the top, and stir well to coat in egg mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes depending on how crunchy you want it.
Meanwhile in a small bowl, and using a hand mixer, mix together drizzle ingredients until smooth.
Remove casserole from oven, Let sit 5 minutes, drizzle marshmallow mixture over the top and serve hot!
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 257mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 2.7mg