Easy Hamburger Casserole
This Hamburger Casserole Recipe is the go-to meal of the week. Chances are you’ve got all these ingredients already! In under 30 minutes you’ll have your favorite hamburger in casserole form.
Servings: 6 -8
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small white onions chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 1 can 15 oz diced tomatoes
- 3-4 cups gluten-free pasta cooked and drained (any small pasta variety will work: Lasagna Cuts, Fusilli or Macaroni)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2-4 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- Salt and Pepper
In a large saucepan on medium heat, Brown onion, garlic and ground beef.
Drain grease from beef.
Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, and cooked pasta, stir until mixed and heated through.
Stir in mustard, cheese, favorite raw veggie add-ins, and salt and pepper.
Serve immediately with favorite hamburger toppings!
Calories: 1087kcal | Carbohydrates: 192g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 436mg | Potassium: 647mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Vitamin C: 11.4mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2.8mg