TANDOORI CHICKEN TURKISH BREAD PIZZA
Tandoori chicken pizza is full of chicken pieces bursting with flavor, melted cheese, and creamy natural yogurt.
- 1 large piece store bought Turkish bread pide, sliced in half lengthways
- 1/2 cup tomato paste or pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 dessert spoon tandoori paste
- 1 dessert spoon natural yoghurt
- 2 barbecue chicken breasts cut into small cubes.
- 1 red pepper finely sliced
- ½ red onion finely sliced
- I cooked papadum crushed
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- Natural yogurt extra to serve
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit/180 degrees celcius
Mix natural yoghurt and tandoori paste together in a bowl. Place chicken pieces in bowl and mix to combine.
Spread Turkish bread with tomato paste or sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
Top with chicken, red peppers and red onion and place directly onto oven rack. Bake 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is golden on edges.
Top with papadum pieces, cilantro and dollops of natural yoghurt to serve.