Ham and Cheddar Cheese Breakfast Egg Muffins
These Ham and Cheddar Cheese breakfast egg muffins are a great start to your morning. Protein rich, carb low, with these delicious egg muffins, loaded with ham and cheese.
- 10 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese plus more for topping
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked or deli ham
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Get a 12 count muffin tin, and line with silicone liners, or use a silicone muffin pan. Or coat a regular muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper.
Add in all other ingredients
Divide evenly into muffin tins filling each about 2/3 full. Top with cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until set.
Calories: 83kcal | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 305mg | Potassium: 61mg | Vitamin A: 260IU | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 0.7mg