Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
Asian chicken pasta salad, a delicious crunchy, pasta salad, with asian dressing, lots of veggies.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons white vinegar adjust for taste
- 1 Tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta about 4 cups
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken breast meat chopped
- 1 cup carrot shredded
- 3/4 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup peanuts chopped fine
- 1 cup mandarin oranges drained
Mix together dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside. (Or put in jar, secure lid, and shake to mix).
Cook bow tie pasta in boiling water, for about 10 minutes or one minute less than package directions indicate, so you get a nice al dente pasta.
Drain pasta, and rinse with cold water.
Put rinsed pasta in a large mixing bowl.
Add chicken, carrots, cilantro, onion, bell pepper, and peanuts, and dressing.
Toss to coat
Add (drained) mandarin oranges at end, and gently stir throughout.
Serve immediately. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired. And additional green onion.
Calories: 593kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 839mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4392IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg