Halloween: Pumpkin Puke Guacamole
Halloween Pumpkin Puke Guacamole: A fun and creative way to serve guacamole dip with chips at any Halloween party! Is sure to make guests look twice before dipping!
- 3 avocados ripe
- 1.5 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp serrano finely chopped
- 1 small tomato seeds removed and chopped
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- salt to taste
- Pumpkin carved into a Jack O' Lantern
Mash the avocado pulp with a fork in a bowl until roughly mashed.
Add the onion, serrano, lime juice, tomatoes, coriander, cumin, garlic, and cilantro, mix well
Add salt to taste.
Take carved pumpkin and place it on a tray, arrange guacamole so it looks like the pumpkin threw up.