Halloween Pumpkin Puke Guacamole: A fun and creative way to serve guacamole dip with chips at any Halloween part! Is sure to make guests look twice before dipping!
Halloween Pumpkin Puke Guacamole
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your (Board Type) board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Mmmm avocados, mmmm mashed avocados with all kinds of delicious goodness…Guacamole. Always good, even better when it is coming out of a Jack O’ Lantern and looks like puke. Who wants to eat puke? No one, but guacamole puke is something I can eat. With this display, there might be more for me to gorge on. Yummmmmmmmy! To make this enticing guacamole display, I started by carving my pumpkin. Probably should have made it cuter, but I am just not that artistic.
Mash your avocado.
Add in the chopped cilantro and pepper.
Then add in minced garlic, and pico, or chopped tomatoes and onions.
Then go ahead and arrange your pumpkin so it looks like it got sick. Kids will get a kick out this!
Halloween Party Suggestions
- Set up your food table right with a Halloween Tablecloth
- Let your children cut out the cookies from cookie dough with these fun Halloween Cookie Cutters
- And be sure to check out some of our other favorite Halloween recipes below.
Other Halloween Party Recipes
- Swamp Potion Halloween Punch
- Halloween Mummy Dogs
- Halloween Truffles
- 20+ Spooktacular Halloween Treats
- Skeleton Veggie Tray
- Brain Cheeseball
Halloween: Pumpkin Puke Guacamole
- 3 avocados ripe
- 1.5 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp serrano finely chopped
- 1 small tomato seeds removed and chopped
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- salt to taste
- Pumpkin carved into a Jack O' Lantern
- Mash the avocado pulp with a fork in a bowl until roughly mashed.
- Add the onion, serrano, lime juice, tomatoes, coriander, cumin, garlic, and cilantro, mix well
- Add salt to taste.
- Take carved pumpkin and place it on a tray, arrange guacamole so it looks like the pumpkin threw up.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
If you are like me and love avocado, you may want one of these nifty avocado keepers, which help keep avocado halves after you have cut them.
This is our favorite Halloween book:The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin
It is a darling story about a square pumpkin that doesn’t quite fit in, and how that is not always such a bad thing.
One of our favorite Halloween traditions is going to Corn Belly’s at Thanksgiving Point. It is a huge carnival, corn maze, fair type of thing. There is a pumpkin princess that reads to the kids, and this is the story she reads each year. My kids love it. I don’t blame them, it is so cute, and so fun to read before going to a pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin.
I always love how different my kids are when it comes to choosing the ideal pumpkin. For one, bigger is better, for another, the opposite is true, my youngest boy just loves when they have different speckles of colors, and my husband always wants a good stem. It is all a matter of perspective I guess!