White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Popcorn
White chocolate and peppermint popcorn, with it's yummy blend of sweet, salty, spicy, crunchy, goodness, makes a great neighbor Christmas gift.
- 1.5 cups unpopped popcorn kernels pop with air popper
- 1-12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips melted
- 1 cup of mini M&M's get the red and green ones
- 5 candy canes crushed
- Holiday colored sprinkles as desired
- 2 cups pretzel sticks broken into smaller pieces
Pop your popcorn with an air popper
Melt your white chocolate (Can be done in candy melter or microwave, stir frequently, if you over heat, and it gets crumbly, add oil or shortening to get desired consistency)
Drizzle white chocolate over popcorn, and mix in the M&M's, crushed candy canes, and pretzels while chocolate is still wet.
Drizzle more white chocolate on, stir while doing this for a nice even coating.
Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.