Yum, I am totally licking my fingers as I type this post because I can’t help but reach for more of this delicious popcorn mix. It is the perfect blend of sweet, salty, spicy, crunchy, goodness.
If you love popcorn, and you love Christmas, you will love this. I mean, it is the embodiment of a seasonal flavored treat! And an added plus, it is pretty easy to make.
I made a huge batch so I could take some to neighbors, and lucky I did too because my kids LOVED this. They ate so much of it I am surprised I had any left to take to the neighbors. Enjoy!
White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Popcorn
- 1.5 cups unpopped popcorn kernels pop with air popper
- 1-12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips melted
- 1 cup of mini M&M's get the red and green ones
- 5 candy canes crushed
- Holiday colored sprinkles as desired
- 2 cups pretzel sticks broken into smaller pieces
- Pop your popcorn with an air popper
- Melt your white chocolate (Can be done in candy melter or microwave, stir frequently, if you over heat, and it gets crumbly, add oil or shortening to get desired consistency)
- Drizzle white chocolate over popcorn, and mix in the M&M's, crushed candy canes, and pretzels while chocolate is still wet.
- Drizzle more white chocolate on, stir while doing this for a nice even coating.
- Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Put the melted chocolate on while the popcorn is hot for a more even coating.
Feel free to use more chocolate and other ingredients if desired. This is a basic recipe, but you can add to it as you see fit. It may also be fun to add in peanuts, mini marshmallows, red hots, or other treats!