Single Skillet Sausage Stir Fry
This tasty skillet stir-fry combines the delicious flavors of sausage, veggies, and brown rice.
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large yellow onion diced
- 1/2 zucchini chopped
- 2-3 mini yellow squash choppped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh French green beans
- 1/4 cup corn kernels canned or frozen
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 pound sausage
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic granules or fresh if you have it
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbs water
Put water, chopped carrots, onions, zucchini, yellow squash, and fresh green beans in a skillet, start to cook.
After about 3 minutes add in uncooked sausage, and brown with the vegetables, as they start to cook and become tender.
Add in seasonings.
Cook until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in corn kernels and brown rice.
Season to taste with salt and pepper
Continue cooking until heated through.