Greek Chicken Nachos
Delicious greek flavors, atop pita chips, to make a fun twist on a classic nacho.
- 18 ounce bag Stacy's Pita Chips Original
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Greek Chicken cooked and chunked up
- 1/2 cup feta cheese + extra to sprinkle on top after broiling
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes diced small
- 1/2 cup Cucumbers diced small
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Red onion diced small or sliced thinly
Preheat oven to broil on high.
Use a cookie sheet or baking pan, and spread Pita chips into a single, even layer
Sprinkle chips with cheeses and chicken
Broil in preheated oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted, keep a close eye
Remove from oven, and load up with fresh ingredients.
Serve and enjoy
Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 1224mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 402IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 223mg | Iron: 4mg