This is the recipe to make when you want something that looks like it takes a ton of work, but doesn’t actually take much work at all. Use it to impress coworkers, bosses, etc. I took it to a neighborhood party, and this sweet old man told me I should call it “Marilyn Monroe Cheesecake” Because Marilyn is the only thing better! Lol.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- 5 apples peeled and diced
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 c sour cream
- 1/8 cup ricotta
- 1/4 c flour
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 2 Tbs butter
- Caramel sauce your favorite
- A graham cracker crust
- Start by peeling and dicing your apples, then in a medium sized sauce pan, warm them up until slightly tender.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix together cheese cake ingredients.
- Put half your apples in the bottom of your graham cracker crust
- Pour cheese cake mixture on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees
- Turn oven down to 300, bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn oven off, leave cheesecake in it for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the crumble.
- Remove cheesecake from oven.
- Top with remaining apples.
- Put caramel sauce on top of apples.
- Top with crumble mixture
- Turn oven on to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crumble is browned.
- Chill completely before serving.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Gather up your ingredients.
Cook up your apples.
Put the apples in the graham cracker crust.
Mix up your cheese cake mixture.
Pour it over the apples.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375, then turn down to 300, bake for 30 minutes, then turn oven off and leave it in for 30 more minutes.
Top with cooked apples, and pour caramel sauce over it.
Mix up your crumble.
Top the apples with some of the crumble.
Bake for 10 minutes at 400. Then let it cool completely.