This was a delightful pie made up with what I happened to have on hand, and trust me it was amazing. We had a neighborhood dessert night, and I ran out of time, and had no dessert made. I happened to have leftovers of the S’mores fondue featured earlier this month, cream cheese, a pre-made pie crust, and heavy whipping cream, and this is what I created. Don’t worry, I will share with you how to make it. So yummy. Very rich.
Chocolate Marshmallow Cream Cheese Refrigerator Pie
- 5 ounces marshmallows
- 5 ounces milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbs powdered sugar
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- Start by combining cream, marshmallows, and chocolate in a double broiler, and melt together.
- Mix together cream cheese, butter, and sugar.
- Combine chocolate with cream cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream.
- Put half the whipped cream into the cream cheese and chocolate mixture.
- Pour into the pre-made pie crust
- Top pie with whipped cream
- Refrigerate for at least half an hour
- Garnish with chocolate
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Melt your chocolate and marshmallows together. (sorry no picture)
Mix your cream cheese, butter, and sugar.
Add in the chocolate mixture.
Whip your cream.
Fold in half of your whipped cream.
Fill your pie crust.
Top with whipped cream, garnish with chocolate, and refrigerate.
Leave a Reply