Baked Chicken & Potatoes in Lemon Garlic Sauce
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your (Board Type) board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Juicy Baked Chicken & Potatoes in Mouthering Lemon Garlic Sauce
- 12-15 small potatoes or any kind of potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6-8 chicken thighs or drumstick skin on BONE IN the bone will extract a lot of flavor
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 3 lemons roughly 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 4 pressed garlics
- Preheat the oven at 400
- Rub salt, pepper, garlic powder on chicken thighs, cover and put in fridge
- Spread tablespoon of olive oil at bottom of the pyrex or dutch oven
- Layer potatoes along the bottom
- Place chicken thighs on top of potatoes
- whisk together juice of lemons, olive oil, water, garlic, and salt to taste
- Pour over chicken and potatoes
- Cover and put in the oven for 45 mins or until chicken is fully cooked through
- I like to broil on high for 3-5 minutes at the end to give it the skin that nice golden crisp but thats optional of course!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.