Lately my daughter has been involved in a softball team, and this means lots of practices and games. She also has French, gymnastics, and many other activities and responsibilities which means that some nights we are running, running, running. And that is just one of four kids.
Why does this even matter? Because I know how it feels to have very limited time to prepare meals for my family, and that is why I absolutely love this dish. It is super easy. My whole family loves it. And it is not too bad for you either!
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb french green beans washed and snipped
- 1 cup Trader Joe's Yellow Thai Curry
- Cut chicken
- In a large saute pan, put a little curry sauce in bottom, layer on chicken, add green beans, top with more curry.
- Cook on medium high heat, stirring from time to time, with lid on, until chicken is cooked through and green beans are tender.
As you can see, this is more of an idea than an actual recipe, but it uses one of my favorite things from Trader Joes’s (A great store), and makes dinner time easy.
What are your favorites from Trader Joe’s?? I also love Cookie Butter!