** I received complimentary samples of MIXIM yogurt to facilitate this post. But all opinions are 100% mine.
Creamy, protein rich yogurt, delicious raspberry, and chocolate, topped with crunchy sugar make this more like dessert than breakfast!
I am not much of a breakfast person, always too busy in the mornings, but I do like yogurt, especially because it is fast and easy, and full of protein and other great things to fuel me until I make it to lunch.
When you combine great flavored Greek yogurt, with awesome mix-ins and a crispy sugar crust, it is more like eating dessert then breakfast! So I am all-in!
This particular yogurt is about as easy as it comes because you get everything you need except sugar in the container. I just added some sugar on top, used a culinary torch to brulee and it was done. So easy! But of course you can add other things into your parfait if you want, like granola, coconut, chocolate chips, etc. Just pick your favorite flavor and complement accordingly.
- 1 container MIXIM yogurt
- 1/2 TBS large crystal sugar or light brown sugar
- Additional mix ins optional
- In a glass layer your mix-ins and yogurt
- Top with a layer of large crystal or light brown sugar
- Use a kitchen blow torch, or oven set to broil and watch closely, removing as soon as sugar starts to brown.
- Stick in the refrigerator for a few minutes to give it a chance to cool and firm up some.
- Serve and enjoy!
Broiling works, but you have to watch closely so as not to burn your parfait
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Have you guys heard of MIXIM Greek yogurt? They are a yogurt that has partnered with the Children’s Heart Foundation to bring health, hope, and happiness to kids and families impacted by congenital heart defects, the most common birth defect in the US.
They come in a cute heart-shaped package that I love sticking in my kid’s lunch boxes! Or eating them for my breakfast.
The two sides of the heart have mix-ins one is a flavoring, and one is a topping. And the flavor combinations are delicious!
- Cherry and Chocolate Curls
- Raspberry with Dark and White Chocolate Curls
- Mango Pineapple with Coconut and Almonds
- Strawberry and Granola
- Blackberry Pomegranate with Granola and Dried Fruits
- Maple Syrup with Waffle Pieces
- Blueberry with Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces
The yogurts are great because they are made with natural ingredients, have no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. And they are only about 150 calories!
Visit www.ehrmann-usa.com to see if stores near you have it, and for coupons, special offers and promotions.
But don’t worry, if you can’t find them near you, that doesn’t mean you are completely out of luck because one of my lucky readers will receive a 12 pack in the mail!! Yep, 12 amazing yogurts shipped to your door!
a Rafflecopter giveaway