Easy Ramen Stir Fry
Revolutionize your dinner routine with this Easy Chicken Ramen Stir Fry recipe—where simplicity meets sensational flavor! It comes together in under 30 minutes, uses whatever odds and ends veggies you have in the fridge, and is sure to be a quick family favorite.
I love a good chicken stir fry, or a nice pot of Grilled Roasted Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Pork Ramen, but something about combining the noodles of ramen, with the protein and veggies of a stir fry just really hits the spot. It is quicker than cooking up rice, and way more fun!
Why You’ll Love Ramen Stir Fry with Chicken
When it comes to weeknight dinners, you want a dish that’s not only a breeze to make but also a crowd-pleaser at the family table. Here’s why this simple 30 minute ramen stir fry fits the bill:
- Quick and Simple: Say goodbye to lengthy prep and cooking times. This Easy Ramen Stir Fry comes together in mere minutes, making it a perfect solution for busy evenings. You can make it even faster by purchasing already chopped vegetables.
- Minimal Cleanup: It is a pretty simple process to make this recipe, which means this recipe doesn’t take longer to clean up after than to make. Leaving you with more time to enjoy your delicious creation and eat as a family.
Convenient and Customizable:
- Normal Ingredients: Utilize pantry staples and a the odds and ends fresh ingredients in your fridge for a convenient meal that doesn’t require a trip to a specialty store. Everything you need can be found at a regular grocery store, and chances are, you already have a lot of it.
- Endless Variations: Get creative! Customize your Easy Ramen Stir Fry with your favorite proteins, veggies, or spice levels, to make a dish that suits everyone’s taste. While this recipe is for chicken, you can easily sub in beef, shrimp, or leave it vegetarian!
Ideal for Family Dinners:
- Kid-Friendly: The familiar and comforting flavors of this dish make it a hit with even the pickiest eaters, especially since it is so customizable. Don’t like peppers? Leave them out and use carrots instead!
- Generous Servings: This recipe is designed to be easily scaled, making it perfect for feeding the whole family. And the leftovers are fantastic too.
- Versatile Base: Use the Easy Ramen Stir Fry as a base for experimenting with different flavors and ingredients, adding a touch of creativity to your cooking. For example, try adding in some brown sugar for a slightly sweeter sauce. Or some sesame oil for richness or depth. Mix up the vegetables and protein you use, or add some spice!
- Balanced and Wholesome: Packed with veggies, protein, and the satisfying noodles we all love, this dish strikes the perfect balance of delicious and wholesome.
Say goodbye to bland and hello to bold flavors with simplicity. This Simple Chicken Ramen Stir Fry. This recipe proves that with a little creativity and minimal effort, you can turn a humble pack of ramen noodles into perfection. Customize it to your heart’s content and savor the joy of a homemade, restaurant-quality meal in the comfort of your own kitchen. Happy stir-frying!
Easy Chicken Ramen Stir Fry
- 9 ounces ramen noodles 3 packages, discard the seasoning packets
- 2 chicken breasts thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups Assorted vegetables bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, snap peas, etc.
For the Homemade Sauce:
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce can sub oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste or grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or pasta water optional
Prepare the Ramen Noodles:
- Discard the seasoning packets.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook the ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, until just tender.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water
- Drain and set aside.
Make the Homemade Sauce:
- In a bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients, except pasta water or chicken broth. Set aside.
Stir Fry the Chicken:
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes before starting to cook.
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and working in batches, so as not to over-crowd the wok, stir-fry the sliced chicken until fully cooked and browned. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add other tablespoon of oil, as needed.
- Add assorted vegetables and stir-fry 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables you select reach your desired level of crisp tenderness.
- Return the cooked chicken to the wok.
- Pour the homemade sauce over the chicken and veggies.
- Stir fry for 1 minute until sauce starts to thicken
- Add the cooked ramen noodles and toss everything together until well coated and heated through.
- For a saucier dish, slowly add up to 1/2 cup of pasta water or chicken broth, until desired consistency is reached.
Serve and Enjoy:
- Dish out the Chicken Ramen Stir Fry onto plates or into bowls.
- Garnish if desired, and serve. The best garnish to use is chopped green onions, sesame seeds, or a drizzle of sriracha, if desired.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Easy Dinner board on Pinterest: