Crock Pot Creamed Corn
The crock pot is great for side dishes as well as main dished. While I love a good roast, or brisket in the crock pot, it is also really nice to have sides. I have a 3 pot crock pot, so I often cook 3 courses or options at once. In this case, I cooked the Hamburger Gravy over rice, this creamed corn, and a caramel fondue. This meant I had a main, a side, and a dessert. Yum.
How to Make Crock Pot Creamed Corn
- Dump all your ingredients in the crock pot, stir, and let cook.
- Then serve and enjoy.
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- 32 ounces frozen corn kernels divided
- 1 (8 ouncpackage cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take 16 ounces of frozen corn and put in a blender with 1/2 a cup of milk.
- In a slow cooker, combine remaining corn, blended corn, cream cheese, butter, remaining milk.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on High for 2 to 4 hours, or on Low for 4 to 6 hours.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.