Thanksgiving is the feast where a million different things need to go in the oven, so it all has to be timed perfectly. Right? Why not cook your turkey in a crock pot this year?
- 3 lb boneless turkey roast or bone in turkey breast
- 1/2 a large onion diced
- 15 baby carrots
- 3 stalks of celery roughly shopped
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 5 strips uncooked turkey bacon
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt pepper
- Rinse and pat dry turkey breast
- Liberally sprinkle with salt, pepper, and some seasonings.
- Coat bottom of slow cooker with olive oil.
- Add onions, carrot, celery, and garlic.
- Place turkey breast on top of vegetables.
- Place turkey bacon strips across turkey breast.
- Cover and cook on low, 6 hours.
- Carve or shred, and serve with pan juices and baby carrots.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.