You know when you want something so fresh and delicious that you can’t take your mind off your craving? This is what I crave. It is spicy, sweet, fresh, tangy, crunchy, rich, smooth and everything else you could possibly want all combined into one glorious dish. Basically it is heaven in your mouth. You’re welcome!
Fresh Avocado Cucumber Corn Salsa
- 2 ripe hass avocado chopped
- 1 English cucumber chopped small
- 1 Armanian cucumber chopped small
- 2 roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 2 jalapenos chopped small
- 1/2 red onion chopped small
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels fresh or frozen
- Chop up cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado into about the same size pieces.
- Chop cilantro fine.
- Chop up red onion into little pieces.
- Wear gloves and chop of jalapenos. You can remove seeds if you want it to be less spicy.
- Mix everything you chopped and remaining ingredients together, juice the lime, zest the lime over the bowl, stir well.
- Taste, and season with salt and pepper until to your liking.
- Refrigerate at least half an hour before serving.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.