I have this awesome neighbor who brought me a bunch of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers from her garden earlier this summer. I was so happy because we moved during the summer, so I did not plant a garden this year. Needless to say, I had a lot of fun coming up with unique and creative ways to use up all of the delicious produce that was so kindly gifted to me. This was one of the family favorites.
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 3/4 cup feta crumble
- 1/3 red onion
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Dice up all of your vegetables
- Mix together in a bowl with feta crumbles
- Mix together dressing ingredients
- Just before you are ready to serve, pour on dressing and toss. (If your tomatoes or cucumbers were small, use less dressing according to your judgement.)
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Dice up all of your fresh ingredients.
Add in your feta.
Mix up your dressing, and toss it all together.
I forgot to get a picture of the finished product, but trust me when I say it was so fresh and scrumptious!