This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pure Leaf® Tea at Walmart.
Refreshing Mango Black Tea Lemonade, made with honey, lemon juice, mango nectar, and Pure Leaf® Unsweetened Black Iced Tea! The perfect beverage for all your summer entertaining.
If you are looking for a delicious, refreshing, and easy to make beverage that is also fresh, seasonal and uses only the best ingredients, look no further. This Mango Black Tea Lemonade is all that and more. Whether you are having a backyard BBQ, a summer picnic, or want something cool and refreshing to sip poolside, this ice tea lemonade is the ideal beverage as it is both tart and sweet, light and delicious.
Mango Black Tea Lemonade
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Summer Drinks pinboard!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest
One of my favorite parts of summer is sipping an ice cold drink with golden sunshine warming my skin. There is just nothing quite like it. With those little beads of condensation running down the outside of the glass, the fresh summer flavors tickling your taste buds, and that chilled, cool liquid quenching your thirst. A nice tall glass of lemonade is the epitome of summer.
Today I am sharing a fresh look at an old classic–This mango black tea lemonade takes everything you love about iced tea and lemonade and combines them into one delightful drink! You will be making this one all summer long.
Pure Leaf® Iced Tea can be found at Walmart, and you can learn more from the Pure Leaf® website.
Summer Entertaining Tips:
- Always start your parties, barbecues, and brunches with a great drink. When people have something delicious and refreshing to sip, they won’t mind if the food takes a few.
- Keep things simple. Let the sunshine and good company speak for themselves, and let your recipes do the same. A beverage like this mango black tea lemonade is the perfect addition to your meal. It is easy, fresh, and flavorful, and not complicated or convoluted.
- Prepare for bad weather. Whether you are planning a pool party or a summer brunch, the one thing you don’t have control over is the weather, so have a plan for where you will go, and what activities you will do if the weather turns sour. We all like a sour lemonade, but not so much sour weather!
- Eat and drink al fresco! That is the joy of summer. This bright yellow drink is the perfect compliment to blue skies and bright yellow sunshine.
- Use the great outdoors for decorating inspiration, whether that is fresh cut flowers from your yard, or color schemes that match your garden!
Pin to your Summer Drinks Board:
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pure Leaf® Iced Tea at Walmart.