My kids love drumsticks, and since they are super cheap, and can be cooked in the crock pot without drying out, I am all for them! This is a fast, easy, and yummy recipe. Perfect for a Sunday lunch, or weeknight dinner.
Spicy Molasses Chicken Drumsticks
- 10 Drumsticks
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 tbs Sriacha or hot sauce of choice
- Preheat oven to Broil on high
- In a small bowl mix up the sauce ingredients
- Put a few spoonfuls of sauce in the bottom of the crock pot
- Season chicken drumsticks with salt and pepper, and lay on a lined baking sheet with space between each leg.
- Broil chicken drumsticks on high for 6 minutes
- Remove chicken from oven, and place in crock pot
- Dump remaining sauce over chicken, and stir to coat each drumstick.
- Put lid on crock pot, and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Optional: Broil for another 3-4 minutes to caramelize glaze and crisp up the skin. Keep a close eye so it does not burn.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Get your ingredients together, and measure into a bowl.
Stir it up!
Broil chicken for 6 minutes.
Put a little sauce in the bottom of your crock pot, then put your chicken in.
Cover with remaining sauce.
Cook 4-6 hours with lid on, then enjoy!